The Airtel family plan is a boon for those who pay the house’s phone bills and are in charge of them every month. Just one family plan clubs all Airtel users together for better bill and account management.
Have you ever wondered what your life would be like without your wonderful, sometimes crazy family?
Your family is at the core of all that you do. You have grown up together, and you share a common bond of love, jokes, happy and sad moments, fun outings, disastrous social events and even the most outrageous arguments. But at the end of it all, you are bonded together for life and you will do everything to maintain the happiness and peace in the home.
We’ve got some help for you if you are in charge of settling the family’s phone bills.
Wait a minute…I don’t need help!
At the risk of totally contradicting you, yes, you do need help. Every family member in your house will have different billing cycles. This means that each of them has a different billing date and a different bill payment due date. So, you must keep track of each individual billing due date and pay the bills at different times so that nobody is penalised with late payment fees. The more family members, the more bills you have to pay – and the more dates there are to keep track of!
So yes, any help that you can get is certainly welcome, we think. And there’s where Airtel family plans come in.
What is the Airtel Family Plan?
As the name suggests, it is a plan that unites each family member’s plan under a common one. Airtel invites the entire family – provided they are all Airtel mobile users – to unite under one common family plan and make it easier for you to manage bill payment from now on.
This is how it works:
And this is why you should sign up for the Airtel family plan pronto:
- The Airtel Family Plan covers all Airtel-using family members under one plan. So instead of managing individual accounts and bills, you only look at one bill that encompasses all the plans.
- The Airtel family plan gives you the chance to share one common data plan with all members.
- With this option, you will find that account management is much simpler than before. You can track each person’s usage, and set a limit on data usage for each participating member. This curbs the overall bill and helps you stay above what’s happening with each member’s account.
- The Airtel family plan generates a single bill that covers each family member. How convenient is this! Plus, the plan gives you savings of up to 20% per month.
- And when you want to add additional family members, just pay Rs 199 and get an additional postpaid connection!
Getting the Airtel Family Plan is so easy, too. Just follow these steps:
See how simple it is to solve the eternal problem of paying different phone bills? With the Airtel family plan, you can say goodbye to the hassle of keeping track of several plans simultaneously – just one plan does it all!